The GridPlus Lattice1 is a next-generation hardware wallet designed by crypto users for crypto users - created to be a digital asset management hub for a world which actively uses cryptocurrency and where creating cryptographic signatures will become as common as sending a text message today.
- 5" TFT touchscreen allows secure human-readable signing for smart-contract blockchains
- Use SafeCards to easily and securely back up your accounts
- Our very own Lattice Manager app to manage contract ABIs, address tags and other features
- Programmable through the SDK, easy to build upon for developers
- Learn more about the general concept of the device:
- Designed to be resistant to physical intrusion attempts from state-level actors
- Two compute environments that never communicate directly with each other - even though the Lattice1 is an always-online device, your private keys are completely inaccesible from the internet
- Your private keys are protected by an anti-tamper security mesh mechanism that prevents all physical attacks on your wallet
- Read more about the Lattice1's security features:
- Use DeFi with the versatility of MetaMask and the security of a hardware wallet
- Sign requests from multiple hardware wallet accounts at the same time
- Find out how to connect to the MetaMask extension:
The device can also be used to confirm transactions from an infinite number of hardware wallets whose seeds are stored on the PIN-protected GridPlus SafeCards. Learn more about SafeCards below!