Comment on page
Connecting to Rabby
In order to connect your Lattice to Rabby, you will first need to install the Rabby browser extension - you can do so below. Make sure to pin the extension once installed for easy access.
When you're done with that, you can start the connecting process.
- 1.Begin by clicking Next and Get Started on the first two introduction screens you will see.
- 2.On the Add an Address screen, select Connect Hardware Wallets and then GridPlus.
- 3.You will need to set a new password for Rabby on the next step.
This password only unlocks Rabby - it doesn't grant access to any of your funds as you still have to approve all transaction requests on the Lattice screen for them to go through, so your Lattice also need to be unlocked. This password will unlock any hot wallets you will add to Rabby though, so make sure it's robust if you plan on doing that.
- 4.When you click on Next, you will be taken to a new tab that will open automatically, with the URL https://lattice.gridplus.io - this is the Lattice Connector, a tool for connecting with apps that's part of the Lattice Manager app. On this page, you will need to input your device ID and create a password in order to create a Rabby permission on the Lattice. You can find your device ID as the last item on the Lattice homescreen. Choose any password you like - the password can be reset by removing the permission from Lattice and then re-creating the connection with Rabby. Then click on Connect.
- 5.This will take you to the next step - you should see a new screen asking you to enter a secret, which will now be displayed on your Lattice1 screen. Once you type in the secret correctly, Rabby will be paired to your Lattice1. This will also create a new Rabby permission on your device, and also a 3rd party connection on the Lattice Manager.
- 6.The Lattice Connector window will close after you type in the secret and you will be taken back to Rabby, where you'll need to select the addresses you wish to use with Rabby (it's possible you may need to wait for a short bit before all the addresses are loaded). When the addresses load, just select the ones you want added and click on Done. And you're done!