Establish a Connection With Your Lattice1 via SSH
If you want to change any network configuration or run software on your Lattice's router chip, which is a very lightweight Linux environment, you can SSH into your device using the following steps:
- 1.On your Lattice screen, go to System Preferences → Device Info.
- 2.The parameters you will want to use are "SSH Host" and "SSH Password".
- 4.If this is your first time, it will ask you add the RSA key. Type
yesand hit enter.
- 5.You will be asked for the password - type in the
<SSH Password>from your Lattice1 screen. Again, only the password itself, not the <> marks. Please note you might not see your input on this step, but type the password in and hit enter and you should be okay.
- 6.If successful, you will see a welcome prompt with Lattice1 ASCII art and information about the GCE version. This is how the whole process should look on your terminal:
Done, you can now control your Lattice’s Linux environment: update configurations, run whatever software you want, or just poke around under the hood.