Claim Your "Verified Lattice1 Owner" POAP and Discord Role
You can sign a message via your Lattice1 hardware wallet and earn your very own "Verified Lattice1 Owner" POAP. This is the first time ever that one could earn a POAP via hardware verification! Using this POAP, claimed to any address you choose, you can also claim a special Discord role on our server giving you access to an exclusive channel where you can help steer the future of GridPlus hardware!
In short: Using our built-in Lattice1 verification feature and by signing the word "POAP" (or "poap") you will be forwarded to a POAP claim page. Detailed step-by-step guide:
- 1.First, from the Lattice1 home screen navigate to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Verify Lattice.
- 2.Now, your Lattice’s ID key signs that message and exports that signature along with the certificate. The data is displayed as a QR code and can be scanned, which links to a gridplus.io subdomain page which verifies that your device is an authentic GridPlus Lattice1, it now also checks if the message you typed in is "POAP" or "poap".
- 3.Your Lattice1 is now verified to have genuine GridPlus firmware! As a n added bonus, since you've entered "POAP/poap" as your message, you will now see a POAP claim link at the bottom of the verification page:
- 4.On the POAP page simply enter your ENS or Ethereum address. You now have the special "Verified Lattice1 Owner" POAP in your wallet!
- 2.Click the "Claim Role" button and a link will appear at the bottom of the thread.
- 3.Connect the same Ethereum address that you minted the POAP to.
- 4.You should now be granted the "Verified Lattice Owner" role and have access to the exclusive chat channel!
GridPlus does not, and can not, make the connection between a specific user's Lattice when a user claims the POAP to their address. We (our backend code) only know that a valid Lattice1 key has signed the message "POAP". The POAP can be minted to any wallet the user chooses. Also, the POAP does not have to be minted to a Lattice1 wallet's address at all. If the user wishes the POAP, which is a publicly viewable NFT, can be minted to a new address to maintain anonymity.
To claim the Discord role GridPlus uses the Guild.xyz discord bot which checks a users connected address for the required POAP to claim the role. The guild bot is completely open source. Again, the Discord account can be connected through the bot to any of the user's addresses they wish to connect, and the role will be awarded if the connected address contains the POAP.